Love Letter To The Almighty "D"

Friday, October 10, 2008

Dear Mr. Almighty "D",

It's been 11 days since I've felt your goodness... You know that's too long. You know I've been waiting on your limitless love. Your sensuous touch. I know I've played my part in denying my thrust for you, but you've been hiding too. You know what you mean to me. You know what we've been through together. All those nights of unbeatable orgasmic experiences and steamy hazes, how could you deny those? How could you pretend like when you and I were intertwined that we didn't come alive. In between those seconds of breath all I can think about is what you do to me. How all I want is you inside of my being. I can't escape from you. No matter what task is in front of me I'm thinking about loving you the way I've been wanting too. I try to keep my mind on track and stay productive, but I can't. You have to be feeling this too. You have to be feeling deprived. You have to feel the same as I do. Your wanted, BAD. I can promise you that I'll do whatever it takes... I'm waiting on you.

P.S. You wont be disappointed...


Love,
SBEG

6 comments:

CCG October 11, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

Ms. SWEET P;

BELIEVE this; I'm Missin' U like KA-RAY-ZEEEEE!!! This separation shall end soon. We 2 shall once again be 1.

We've go to stop this madness.

LOVE how U put this together, SweetBrown!!!

Kim October 11, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

A beautiful ode to "The D"!

Nomad October 11, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Good one Ms. Brown Eyes

Anonymous October 11, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Loving the lust letter. ;-)

President Anthony Taurus October 15, 2008 at 11:53 PM  

LOL. ya mad. not angry mad, scientist mad LOL. all you need are some d-cell batteries lol

Anonymous November 9, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

You are too damn much! LOL,seriously that was fantastic. I'm sure Big "D" appreciates your devotion.
x.o.x.o
Kitty Cleopatra

Blog Family & Recent Viewers

Damn Shame...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP