Worst fucking day ever!!!!!!

Monday, December 01, 2008

My day started at 4am with a stiff neck and a race to work. My neck was fucking with me all day. I couldn't look to my left without pain on my face. Then while at work one of my baristas decides she wanted to act a fool ,talking to me like she forgot who was in charge. And to tell you the truth I wish I wasn't cause she would have been fucked up by now. But I can't... Gotta lead by example... lol That's funny. Then, My deodorant just decided to stopped working at 10am and left me panicking and "improvising"... Work was a bitch on top of that hoe not knowing her place. Everything was out of control and I couldn't seem to get in under control. Then my manager tells me my transfer to a different cafe didn't go through because he kept putting it off. Then my cell phone stopped working all together. Pissing me off further. THEN on my way home from work whining to my boyfriend about my shitty day, TWO BIRDS decided to SHIT ON ME!!!!
So, my day was HORRIBLE, but I'm ok. My boyfriend made me feel a whole lot better and now I have a smile on my face. Because I know that things could be worst... I could have been trampled to death by caffeine starved customers.

0 comments:

Blog Family & Recent Viewers

Damn Shame...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP