Recession Hurtin Like A Bitch

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Where the hell I been!!??!?!?!? Clearly living life. I've been so busy living it that I forgot to record the shit right. Better late than never, right? Maybe not, but I'm back... Again. So I've found my calling, the medical field been screaming my name like a bitch, and I've answered. I'm enrolled in school full time and getting my application for nursing school in order. I've been working like a slave at Starbucks (hating every minute of it). I hate my job, but I've come to realize that it provides me the ability to be broke and not homeless. I've learned to pick my battles... I'm back on my weight loss journey, yet again. This time with a friend. So this seems to be IT.

I have lots to say but I don't have it in me to sit next to this urine drenched bum in the library. I'll be back on the G1.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Blog Family & Recent Viewers

Damn Shame...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP