Like Hiding From God

Monday, April 20, 2009

I've figured out why I haven't been blogging much, and it's not because my computer died. It's because I've been trying to hide from myself. I've always used my blog as a mental mirror that never failed to acknowledge my flaws. I never saw what I wanted to see but rather who I was, who I am. So I kept my thoughts, challenges, and fears to myself. Where even I couldn't pass judgement. Sad, but all too true. It's really like TRYING to hide from GOD... Impossible, but inevitable. I feel like everyone tries to escape their own truths in search of a false reality that strokes their ego and sings their praises. But that place doesn't exist. And I've come to terms with that. Have you???



Silly Brown Eyed Girl
Naive@Heart

0 comments:

Blog Family & Recent Viewers

Damn Shame...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP