Jill Scott Leaves Hidden beach??? What..?!?!

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

So I'm thinking of my favorite artist Ms. Jill Scott and decide to Google her in search of new projects. And what did I find? A post from TMZ stating that Hidden Beach Records is suing their most prized soul singer for breach of contract. Apparently Hidden Beach claims they signed ole girl for 6 Albums and that she has only fulfilled half of her obligations recording only 3 albums since 1999.

Now I don't know about y'all but I find it hard to believe an independent such as hidden beach to put some extreme faith in a unknown talent (at the time). I guess that was a different time.

Here I am Hoping to see a new video or a leaked song, now it doesn't look like she'll be releasing anything new. At least not until this case clears. I love me some Jill Scott...



Why isn't Hidden Beach taking these kind of chances on the young underrated artist out there now. It seems like if you don't rock a leotard and run from live singing like the plague you cant be signed. Where's Jazmine Sullivan's 6 album contract?

0 comments:

Blog Family & Recent Viewers

Damn Shame...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP