Jump-off Is Not An Occupation

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Unless your Kim Kardashian because unlike most lazy hoes she has a show.

I am tired, I mean TIRED of these woman coming out of the woodwork to publicize their sex lives with married celebrity men. Honestly it's none of my business what the world's entertainers do when the lights are off or on for that matter. If their not doing their job I don't care who they screw or where. I couldn't care less how many I love text you get, because they rarely do. Your the jump-off not the wife and mother of three, you don't get the pin to his bank account or in most cases the address to his home. Please I beg of you... Keep your legs closed to married men.

0 comments:

Blog Family & Recent Viewers

Damn Shame...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP