Work Sucks

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Some days I really hate my job... I'm not sure if its the drunk assholes that always think they deserve the VIP treatment (Which I couldn't pretend to accommodate at 2am). Or maybe it's the teenage druggies that wander off the street to shoot up in the bathroom (NAKED), then refuse to leave until you reach their mothers. Or maybe, just maybe it's the pre-K prostitutes that stroll back and forth from "their" rooms to random dark cars then back again to engage in constant headboard knocking shame, trust me, I get the calls...? Smh... Honestly it has to be the cheapsters that try to get over on me like I'm new to this shit. They think if they scream loud enough I'll give them what they want. I just stare at them like they crazy (because they usually are) and tell them they've already paid through (insert 3rd party website here) so there is nothing I can do. Besides when you pay 60 bucks for a $200 room you would think that was discount enough, but no they want free. I know it's hard times out here, but If you don't have the cash then stay your ass at home like the rest of us.


I bitch but I know my place.


Work,keeping me broke not homeless since 2006....


SBEG


Naive @ Heart

0 comments:

Blog Family & Recent Viewers

Damn Shame...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP