My Lady B Is Gone

Friday, May 29, 2009

My grandmother passed almost two weeks ago. We had her rosary and funeral last week. I still don't know what I'm feeling. every time I think about her big brown eyes and unmeasurable love, I stop myself. Why? I have no clue. I'm afraid to really feel anything. I'm afraid that if I touch on my pain, my guilt or my heart that I'll be stuck. I'll be stuck in the same state of shock that captured my body when I was told that she was gone. I'll never be able to explain. My grandmother was my rock. I knew who she was before I knew myself. I'm glad she's not in pain anymore. I guess it's only fair that her physical pain was exchanged for my internal pain.

2 comments:

THE 78' MS. J August 24, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

hey girly I know this is past due but I'm sorry for your loss. I hope everything is going alright with you haven't seen you around the digital block so I decided to touch bases with you. Stay blessed.

Rana August 25, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

Thank you miss lady. I'm doing ok these days. Learning how to look on the bright side from time to time.

Blog Family & Recent Viewers

Damn Shame...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP