I'm one of those WI-FI stealing coffee house whores today...

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Times are hard and Clearwire raised my monthly rate so I'm reduced to coffee shop posing while I surf the net and resuscitate my blog... Any who I got a call from my new manager today at 2pm to come in at 3am in the morning to work. I said yes, naturally, because I sort of just got a promotion, and this is training. I'm doing 2 nights of night audit a week. It's more money and less human contact. Perfect for me these day. But I still work 3 days at the front desk in the day. I'm not complaining at all. I've been there a month and got offered more money. What could be better..? EVERYTHING, but that's besides the point. I just wish I knew what time I needed to get to sleep so I'd be well rested. Maybe 7PM...

0 comments:

Blog Family & Recent Viewers

Damn Shame...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP